HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 1

From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:34:33 -800
Knowledgable listeners-

This office acts as an ISP for the school districts in this county.
We have several that have a Bay Networks router that connects to
us using ISDN to our 3COM Netserver which attaches to our Bay
Networks router.  They don't seem to have a problem getting
WWW information.

The problem is that when they try to get to our HP3000, as soon
as they get to our block mode menu, the screen locks up.
Sometimes I can get to the second menu, but it usually locks up
right away.  In character mode I don't seem to have a problem other
than sporadic response.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what/where to check for a
change to settings?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Gary

Gary Jackson