HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 4

From:
Rich Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 10:01:09 -0700
I am looking for librarians, some call change control, packages for our
3ks. We have a development staff of about 30 people, so I will need
something fairly robust in its capabilities.

I have already searched the vendors on the 3k web site and only found
two. We are currently use VCS and I know about Librarian from Title,
formally OCS.

Any suggestions you can send me would be greatly appreciated. Plugs are
fully welcome. If you contacts to go with the suggestions, it would help
to make my life easier.

Rich Holloway
Providence Health Plans
Phone: (503) 574-7457