HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 2

From:
Ken Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:30:17 -0000
Steve,

If you are successful with MSQuery32 stand alone then you probably had
Office95 before you got Office97.
If it is MSQuery then it is probably 16bit from Office4.

Version 8 of MSQuery will only work with file DSNs
Ken Vickers                             TEL +44 (0) 1905 794400
LINKWAY Development and Support         FAX +44 (0) 1905 794464

Computing Solutions Limited          mailto:[log in to unmask]
10 St Andrews Road                mailto:[log in to unmask]
Droitwich, Worcestershire                http://www.csllink.com
UNITED KINGDOM