HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 2

Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:28:21 -0700
Daniel Levite writes:

>how do i get previous threads on topics of interest?

Just post any message with the words "tiered pricing" in the subject
line, and the list will magically recreate the thread. The "Windows NT is
stable", "Mac is better/worse than Windows", and "I want a real HP sales
rep" threads can be recreated in a similar fashion. :-)

For a more deterministic method, the listserv maintains an archive, which
Jeff Kell (the list mom) can tell you about. In addition, there is a
threaded archive at

   <http://www.optc.com/Webbot>

which contains threaded versions of HP3000-L discussions.

-- Bruce

Bruce Toback    Tel: (602) 996-8601| My candle burns at both ends;
OPT, Inc.            (800) 858-4507| It will not last the night;
11801 N. Tatum Blvd. Ste. 142      | But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
Phoenix AZ 85028                   | It gives a lovely light.
btoback AT optc.com                |     -- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Unsolicited mail to [log in to unmask] will be inspected for a
fee of US$250. Mailing to said address constitutes agreement to
pay, including collection costs.