HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 2

From:
Mark Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:01:39 PDT
Jeff writes about Jazz and signs:

>regards,
>Jeff Vance (part time jazz system manager)

For that, there is more unsaid than said. I guess reading between the
lines, it says that Jeff is supporting Jazz over and above his other
primary duties. There was a discussion a while back about moving the
content of Jazz to a supported forum (probably Unix based :-() and there
was a resounding 'NO' from those that commented. So, I guess that means
Jazz remains 'semi-official', IMHO.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Kudos to Jeff for supporting Jazz,
however official or unofficial it may be. If any Web Wizards out there
would like to see Jazz updated, I'll bet something could be worked out,
unofficially, of course :-)

Regards,

M.