HP3000-L Archives

March 1997, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:13:59 -0800
[HP3000-L] (19 lines)
Jeff queries:
> Are there low effort improvements we can make to jazz, and most
> importantly, the contents of jazz?

The "What's New" page on Jazz appears to consist of marketing press
releases about the 3000, and not "What's new on the Jazz server" as
one would expect.  Thus there is no way of telling when there is
new stuff on Jazz.  Rename the current "What's New" page to something
more appropriate (like "Press Releases", etc.) and create a real
"What's New" page.

> > (ie. where's the promised Java run time engine).

I believe that Jazz points out that the Alpha version of Java is
available, but you have to contact Mike Yawn and ask for a copy.
This should be changing as soon as it goes to Beta.

G.