HP3000-L Archives

September 1995, Week 2

From:
joseph whitlock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
joseph whitlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 15:21:39 GMT
While telneting we are experiencing a delay of about 60 seconds.  This
is taking place while in a VPLUS application.  This delay is intermitent
but is annoying.  We are using a Reflection 7 DOS based emulator ver 4.0
I believe, and the term type default is 2627A. We are not sure if the
terminal settings need to be set in some particular way.  We are
telneting to a DTC 72MX TAC card and possibly we need to look at it's
configuration as well.  If any one has experienced similar problems
please post to this news group! Thanks in advance!