HP3000-L Archives

September 2010, Week 2

From:
Joe Basanda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Basanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:07:46 -0400

Subject: VISTA PLUS SPECIAL LICENSE DISCOUNT

Greeting,

It's Joe Basanda, you're Vista Plus Sr. Account Manager.  The reason I'm
contacting you is that our 1st quarter ends on March 30, 2010.  I'm
letting customers know that if you're considering additional Vista Plus
licenses, we can offer a great deal for orders received by the end of
this month, September 2010.  We're all trying to save money and this is
a great time to take advantage of this discount offer. Please let me
know if you're interested and what licenses you need. I'll send you a
quote.

My Contact information is below.

Again, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

Joe Basanda

Open Text Corporation - Vista Plus Division

Vista Plus Sr. Account Manager

Office: (949)784-8363

Mobile: (949)929-1802