HP3000-L Archives

September 2008, Week 1

From:
"Reid E. Baxter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 5 Sep 2008 15:11:26 +0200357_us-ascii In message <000001c90f4b$9a608370$cf218a50$@net>, Denys Beauchemin
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Roy, why do you use Reflection to upload the spoolfiles, you can ftp them
>directly in UE, it saves a step.
>
>Denys

Last time I looked, UE wasn't getting HP3000 LISTFILEs quite right. Is
that fixed now?64_5Sep200815:11:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:00:40 -0400
Tony,

Does a recall come back with anything ?

i.e. :recall

Also, it wouldn't hurt anything to do a openq @ just in case the spooler
closed due to filling up the spool area and shut queues down.

Regards,

Reid E. Baxter

Tony Tibbenham <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
09/03/2008 12:52 PM
Please respond to
Tony Tibbenham <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [HP3000-L] Hp3000 917 rx MPE 6 Files stuck at DELPND

logged in as console op
spooler 6 start said 'offset must be numeric'
.. I realised this may be because I missed a ; but I have checked, there
is no printer connected so I moved on.
openq 6
openq lp
both completed without comment but did not appear to do anything.  The
delpnd number remains at 187.

:spooler lp;show

LDEV  DEV       SPSTATE   QSTATE  OWNERSHIP    SPOOLID    JOB STEP

   6  00000006            OPENED  NO  SPOOLER
 104  00000104            OPENED  NO  SPOOLER

:listspf ;status

INPUT SPOOL FILES            OUTPUT SPOOL FILES
ACTIVE   = 0;                CREATE   = 0;              READY    = 786;
OPEN     = 0;                DEFER    = 0;              SELECTED = 723;
READY    = 0;                DELPND   = 187;            SPSAVE   = 0;
                             PRINT    = 0;              XFER     = 0;
                             PROBLM   = 0;

TOTAL IN FILES   = 0;        TOTAL OUT FILES   = 973;
      IN SECTORS = 0;              OUT SECTORS = 100912;

OUTFENCE = 7

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the
above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium
. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when
e-mailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus
free.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual and are not
necessarily those of the company or any of its subsidiaries.

Registered Office: Freemantle Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0EA England.
Registered in England Under Company Number 00226536

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to UK legal entities.