HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 3

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:47:26 -0500
Indonesia is the largest Islamic country in the world in population.
Turkey is governed by an Islamic party and is Islamic.  Yes, they may
have some other religions there, but Islam is by far the largest.  It is
also the only Islamic country in NATO, so far.

I fail to understand how you can "thrust" democracy on a country.  How
can you impose freedom on a country?  That is an antithesis.  They are
free to go back into subservience anytime they want.  On the other hand,
a non-free country faces great difficulties in extricating itself from
either internal or external domination.

I really wish you would have read the whole article I originally sent,
it explains at lot of this far better than I.

If Kerry is elected next month, he will pull out of Iraq before the job
is finished and the terrorists will win.  Iraqi people will be
slaughtered by the tens of thousands and the US will lose all
credibility in the world.  Afghanistan may continue in democracy but it
will be less assured of success.

The terrorists know this and will try everything to get Kerry elected.
To this end, there will not be any attacks on the US up to the election.
They know that if we are attacked, Bush is a shoo-in.  They know that as
long as we do not see their work in our country, Kerry has a chance to
win; they want to lure us into a false sense of security.  They will
continue their murderous work in Iraq however.  They must stop the
January elections at all costs.  If these elections take place, they
lose Iraq and a lot of their credibility and some would say attraction.

Denys