HP3000-L Archives

August 2004, Week 2

From:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:18:53 -0500
Yeah...I like how they are quoted as describing it as the "first conference
to deliver
qualified, consistent education and training opportunities across HP's
broad base
of customers, partners and employees.".  Guess everything up to this point over
the last 30 years that's strived to do that with both HP's assistance as
well as
partnership wouldn't qualify.   All this political-speak is just that...a
bunch of bull-dung...
just like when the printer division claimed world-title to an image they
put together
which wasn't close to Wirt & company's efforts in Anaheim.