HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
"Newton, Ernie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newton, Ernie
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:24:29 -0700
Greetings,

This is a repost of a repost.  I first sent it
to a private email, then with an OT subject line.
to those of you that have already read this, please
excuse the redundancy...(3rd. time's the charm).

Over the years I have been very pleased
with the professionalism and knowledge of
the people I've dealt with at the HP Response
Center.

We are set to stay on 6.5 pp3 for the foreseeable
future so we don't need the OS support from HP.

That being said...

Does anybody on this list have experience dealing
with Ideal for software support?  If so, how was it?

We've been using Ideal for hardware for years and
are quite happy with that part.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ernie Newton