HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
Alan Yeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:35:08 -0500
 In article <[log in to unmask]>, Joseph
Brown <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Hey all,
>
>Our IT department recently did a swap of printers from an HP Laserjet
>4100 to a Dell M5200.  The HP worked great from our MPE system, but
>for some reason, it will not talk to the M5200 system.  Any ideas?
>TIA
>
>Joseph Brown

Thats easy, you didn't think that Dell launching its own range of
printers and stopping selling HP Printers wasn't anticipated in advance,
and the necessary software wasn't already in place to frustrate such a
switch.

Ho Hum, another great conspiracy theory starts the rounds :-)
--
Alan Yeo
[log in to unmask]    Just because you're paranoid