HP3000-L Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
Greg Terterian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:10:58 EDT
Thanks a million to everybody who has answered our question.  From the info
we have gathered, we figured out that RJ45 might not work and we should not
even waste a time on it, so I went ahead and ordered 10/100MB 10-BaseT card.
Does this still requires an additional software (I beleive that was the case when
HP first came up with the board) or is it freely available nowdays (I know
guys... Wishful thinking... correct?).

    Is the software HP Susan dependant?

    In other word, if I purchase the software today for my 918, will it still
work on my backup     918?  (in case if my original 918 goes heywire on me).

Once again, you guys are great bunch of people and this is the only thing
that no other hardware platform or group can recreate....

Thanks