HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:55:04 -0800
PROTECTION TODAY FOR TOMORROW'S IT DISASTERS

Even the smallest "blip" in your system, such as a drive problem can cause
big problems. Don't put off your emergency planning until after the disaster
happens. Careful preparation now can save you precious time whenever an IT
outage strikes. You're bound to face IT system failures whether through
human error or the forces of nature between now and 2006. Whether it's an
electrical disruption, an overloaded server, or a natural disaster like a
tornado, flood, or fire, each event can wreak havoc on your IT department
and interrupt your organization. Having redundant systems, processes, and
policies in place can lessen the overall impact and keep your valuable data
safe and your business operational.

To help you plan and prepare for an outage of any size or scale, Quest
Software has protected over 800 of the top HP3000 locations over the past 15
years. Quest has placed their replication software in 911 facilities,
Healthcare, Insurance, Mail Order, Manufacturing, etc. as well as key
business locations within Hewlett-Packard. The software that protects you
today has a snap-on product that provides heterogeneous replication with an
ETL migration capability to move the data to the new IT environment quickly
and painlessly without business interruption.

Find out how you can buy protection today and provide for the future now.
Call 1-800-306-9329 and ask to speak to a MPE representative or e-mail
[log in to unmask] subject MPE. The call you make today will save you time
and possibly your business tomorrow. Reduce or eliminate business
interruptions now and through 2006.