HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 1

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:48:14 -0500
wayne,

that's exactly right and the real problem.
The turks don't want a kurdistan, neither does Iran. Too many kurds in
these countries.
The kindoms in Ariaba (Saudi and all others) don't want a democracy in
their neighborhood.
Saudi-Arabia doesn't want the sunnit or shiits too strong either.
What is going to start is a Lebanon all over and much bigger.
Ethnic cleanings (don't know how to spell clensing ;-)
civil wars. everybody against each and everbody.
War for centuries to come. Do you really believe that a "christian" ruler
will be accepted?
If the us military stays for a longer period of time, they will be right in
the middle of it.
Ask Israel how they feel.
Not too long and the american population will say, bring our people home.
What do we care about this area, who pays for all of it?
please don't tell me, that the US will install a democracy and it will work.
Dream on.
Mr. Bush is about to open a pandora box and he's so blind to see that.
Of course, what does he know about history outside the US?

Just my personal opinion.
Michael