HP3000-L Archives

July 2002, Week 2

From:
Matt Hawrysko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Hawrysko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:25:29 -0400
Hello everyone!

We are currently running MPE/iX 5.5 and want to upgrade to version 6.5.
The documentation for this procedure is overwhelming. Does anyone have any
tips, advice or other on preparation of this undertaking ?

... also, we have 2 machines - an HP918 that is our backup and devel unit
and an HP928 that is our production machine. Are there or will there be any
known conflicts with the latest and greatest patches installed on one and
not the other ?

Sincerely,

Matt Hawrysko
Park Farms