HP3000-L Archives

December 2001, Week 1

From:
Guy Avenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Guy Avenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:04:50 -0800
I used to work for a company which did loby work for congress.  Email gets
deleted too easly.  A snail mail letter campaign is better.  I suggest a
letter be drawn up as a group, to show consensus, and put in PDF format.
Then everyone sends the PDF document to anyone concerned (everone in your
shop, management, order entry....  Every individual signs their copy, adds a
personal note or two, and then mail it to Carly.  Is it 40,000 systems?
That X at least 10 = Merry Christmas Carly.

Guy Avenell
www.hptraderonline.com   HP reverse auction trading floor.