HP3000-L Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
Steve Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:40:13 -0400
Unfortunately the request for download is sent out as a broadcast and the
download is sent to the DTC's hardware address.  One potential solution is
to setup and additional Openview workstation on the same segment as the DTC
to respond to the download requests.  The question is that after you get the
DTC downloaded, will the DTC be able to talk to the system through the
firewall.

Hope this helps,
Steve

Steve Cole