HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 5

From:
"Stigers, Greg [And]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stigers, Greg [And]
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:40:15 -0500
X-no-Archive:yes
So I bought a bag of peanut M&Ms, and whoever is in charge of quality
control there at the Mars Candy Company is asleep at the switch! Only a
fraction of my M&Ms have Ms on them. In with all the Ms, I've got Ws, Es,
and even a bunch of 3s.

Have a Happy New Year, so to speak. See some of you Saturday.

Greg Stigers
http://www.cgiusa.com