HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 4

From:
"Ogunsanya A.T." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:56:02 +0100
Jim Phillips wrote:

> The scientist said, "Sure, no problem.", bent down, and scooped up a
handful
> of dirt.
>
> God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no.  You go and get your own
> dirt!"

Dear scientist,
The statement above has provided you with the ultimate challenge for the
new millenium. Make something, anything from nothing. I'll say you might
need a few more milleni(a) to achieve that! Ha Ha Ha.

Regards,
Ibk

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they selected one scientist to go and tell God that they were done with Him. The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost." God listened very patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this: Let's say we have a 'man-making' contest." To which the scientist replied, OK, great!" God added, "Now,we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam." The scientist said, "Sure, no problem.", bent down, and scooped up a handful of dirt. God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go and get your own dirt!"