HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 3

From:
Michel Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michel Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:42:49 GMT
As I promised, here I am sharing the results about the subject mentioned in
title. Finally it was quite easy as 1 2 3 with ROC Software's Formation (no
<plug> needed, don't misplace me). We just had to add a barcode font within
the ENV file and to send shift-out/shift-in characters to switch from
regular font to barcode and back. That way of doing it really suits our need
because we use a 4GL language and do not have control over the spoolfile
opening (and therefore, no way of calling Formation's intrinsics).
Thanks to all who helped me.
Michel Gauthier
Donohue Inc.