HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 3

From:
Kelly Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:26:34 GMT
It is Christmas time again. If you are interested in something really unique that you can only purchase through this
posting, you are in luck. For a limited time we are offering the best Native Music and Limited Edition Canadian
wildlife art prints available in North America. We take VISA over a toll free line anywhere in North America,
and Money orders. There is only one way to view this Art and Music, send an email to [log in to unmask]
and type "yes" in the subject line. You will be sent information on where to aquire this rare collection.
Thank you, Tim