HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 3

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:20:51 -0800
In our case, most of our ISV tools would cease to function -- SUPRTOOL (Robelle)
and DBGeneral (Bradmark) are notable exceptions -- they have recovery modes
which permit a period of use (10-14 days, IIRC).  A couple of others would not
care about the CPU change -- at least, not right away.  :-)  All our other
vendors are more than willing to give us access codes to enable the software on
the recovery system for testing.
----
Lee Gunter                    The Regence Group
Supervisor, TRG HP/MPE Systems     503.375.4498
----
Opinions expressed are solely mine.