HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 3

From:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:30:02 -0500
For the majority of listers not using Growth Power I apologize for the use
of bandwidth. Though I do believe that losing another apps vendor hurts the
whole community.

I just received a fax from PivotPoint stating that they have just been
bought by MAPICS. In this letter they discuss the fate of PivotMan, their CS
product, but they fail to mention GrowthPower their HP3000 solution. (*If
Carly won't mention the 3000 why should a mere 3rd party vendor?*) As of
this writing I do not know what their plans are but I urge all GrowthPower
users on the list to call into the customer audio conference taking place
tomorrow, Tuesday, December 21, at 2:00 PM EST (11:00 AM PST.) Let them know
that the HP3000 platform has a loyal customer base.

The number to register is 800 777-0932.

Thank you.