HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 3

From:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:07:15 -0800
My 2645A Reference Manual (yes, I still have one, knew I'd need it
someday, hasn't been opened for 15 years though) on page 2-2 states that
Absolute addressing cannot be used while Memory Lock is on. On page 2-4
it says that when Memory Lock is on, only screen relative addressing can
be used.

That's what it SAYS. Before changing any code, I would try it out by
manually typing in the Esc sequence to see if it behaves the way you
desire.

HTH