HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
John Backus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Backus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:44:20 -0500
Are you and those around you very busy with Y2K work?

Do you ever wonder what you can do to prepare for the exciting data
processing opportunities that will be present in the Post-Y2K world?

Well, wonder no more!

With an install base potential of billions, my Op Sys, commonly known as
"WINDOWS/2001",  will prepare you for the unlimited employment opportunities
that will abound in the year 2001.

For details, just send $10 cash money to UCANCLN, Inc.   This is not a get
rich quick scheme and there is no pyramid marketing involved.  Hurry, the
first 50 respondents will receive a complete manual set absolutely free.
Techno geeks will appreciate Squeegees/2001, Buckets/2001 and Solutions/2001
to name a few of the manuals.  As a bonus,  I am including "Reaching for
Greater Heights" by author, Ididit Ucantoo.

Get ready for tomorrow.  With WINDOWS/2001 you can wash those post -Y2K
worries away today!

p.s.  A limited number of franchise opportunities still exist in the USA!
And just think of the potential markets in Europe and Asia!

John Backus
UCANCLN, Inc.
P.O. Box 12345
Cando, Kentucky 41018