HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:44:50 -0800
John Saylor, you are doing your company no service by way of your continued
overly verbose and almost always irrelevant plugs for your products!
Further you are violating the spirit and terms of use of this listserv
group.  This is not the first time I've pointed this out to you, but it's
the first time I'm posting it to the list.  Maybe once your name's in lights
you'll realize how annoying these posts are.

What's cool?  Email filters!  Later, Saylor.

Tracy (I feel better already!) Pierce
Golden Gate Bridge