HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:03:49 -0800
You might want to take a look at NBCOPY from Quest Software. We can download
a demo today to see if our product can handle your problem. NBCopy enables
the user to make copies of many different types of files easily, making
exact duplicates on the same or remote systems without the need for remote
sessions. NBCopy has been optimized to perform without NS 3000 services,
increasing your return on investment. NBCopy supports many different types
of files, and offers several options for modifying the new copy during the
copying process. Combined with Quark+, NBCopy delivers speedy,
cost-efficient remote file distribution for HP3000.

Some of the features/benefits: 1)Ease of use over DSCOPY 2)Facilitates file
copying to remote systems without the need for NS 3000 3)Reduces system
overhead with high volume copies 4)Supports multiple target system blasts
5)With Quark+, it offers a single file transfer across any HP supported
network of thousands of files 6)Eliminates the cumbersome indirect file list
creation with Quark+ 7)Restarts from disconnects are a breeze over DSCOPY,
combined with Quark+ operations have one simple task to perform versus
debugging the DSCOPY and indirect list to restart the file transfer.

John Saylor
U.S. MPE Sales Manager
Quest Software, Inc.
"Ensuring Application and Information Availability"

Main        (949) 720-1434
Toll Free   (800) 306-9329 x8422
Direct      (949) 754-8422
Fax         (949) 754-8999