HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:19:36 -0800
Do you have MPEX?  If so, you can do the following:

! run main.pub.vesoft;parm=1;info= &
!   "SETVAR GO UPS(LFT(PRINTOPREPLY('Reply Y[es] to continue !hpjobname: '),1))
= 'Y' "
! showvar go
! if go
< start background jobs, etc. >

----
Lee Gunter                    The Regence Group
Supervisor, TRG HP/MPE Systems     503.375.4498
----
Opinions expressed are solely mine.