HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
Fred Metcalf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fred Metcalf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:47:50 +0200
Eben,
Unfortunately I believe you received poor service during your CPU
replacement. In Cape Town the HP CE does not leave until the old information
has been encoded on the replacement board. This includes model string, user
license and system id (HPSUSAN). I think your CE forgot the model string or
system id, I assume your user license is OK?
SHOWVAR HPCPUNAME
        HPSUSAN
        HPUSERLIMIT
Regards