HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:30:17 +0000
Charles Finley asked :

> Is it still possible to access HP list prices through the Web?  Is the
> configuration data still available?  Jazz has a link called "Buy HP",
> however, when I go there, I get the impression that you can buy anything but
> an HP 3000 from HP.  Did I miss a link?

I checked the http://www.hp3000links.com page but although there were 2
links for a Buyer's Guide at :

http://www.hp.com/hpwebcat/whats.html
and
http://hpcc920.external.hp.com/hpwebcat/hp3ks/qsummary.html

The former diverted to an E-products sales page while the latter gave a
"Server Not Found" message.

There were also 2 links for Configuration guides for both UK Pounds and
US Dollars at :

http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpwebcat/config.pl/hp3ks?curr=UK+Pounds
and
http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpwebcat/config.pl/hp3ks?curr=US+Dollars

but both of these now display the "Not Found. The requested object was
not found on this server".

If anyone knows where these pages now reside or if there are any
alternatives, I would like to update the links page.

TIA.

Cheers,

John Dunlop

E-mail : [log in to unmask]            "If at first you don't succeed...
Web : http://www.hp3000links.com       Don't take up sky-diving !"
"All your HP3000 resources on the Net"
Mirror: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~jdunlop