HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:02:13 +0000
Am cleaning out my computer bookshelf at home and I found a couple
of Digitigal Research CP/M manuals.  These may be of value to a
collector.  They're dated 1983.

They're we're sitting next to my version 5.09 Powerhouse Books,
they're about the same size and shape and are in have their
own similar cloth covered slip boxes.  Except for a few scratches
on the outside covers they are in near mint condition.

Box1 - CP/M Plus(TM) Operating System contains:

CP/M Plus(TM) (CP/M(R) Version 3) Operating System
- User's Guide
- Programmer's Guide
- System Guide

Box2 - CP/M Plus(TM) Programmer's Utilities contains:

Programmer's Utilities Guide
Symbolic Instruction Debugger (SID) Productivity Tool Reference Manual
SID(TM) Release Note
CP/M Plus(TM) (CP/M(R) Version 3) O/S User Guide Release Note 01
CP/M Plus(TM) (CP/M(R) Version 3) O/S Programmer's Guide Release Note 01
CP/M Plus(TM) (CP/M(R) Version 3) O/S System Guide Release Notes for the First Edition
Notice to User
Digital Research Inc. End User Program License Agreement
CP/M Plus(TM) Command Summary Pamphlet
SID(TM) Productivity Tool Command Summary Pamphlet
Digital Research "Languages & Programming Tools" marketing pamphlet
Digital Research "Industry Standard Operating Systems" marketing pamphlet
Digital Research "Software Performance Report" multipart form

(These books are without diskettes.)

If there is any interest let me know.

Tracy M. Johnson
TRW Automotive Electronics