HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
"Newman, Kevin:" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman, Kevin:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:25:58 -0700
All,

Once upon a time, I found a phonebook example of C calling Image.  The
example was originally written in C/iX, but I converted it over to GNU C.  I
was looking for the original page, but I cannot seem to locate it.  There
were several files all compiled into one program.  I thought that I got it
from the jazz website, but this site has changed so much that I cannot seem
to find it.  The components to the program were:
phonedb.c
phonedb.h
phonecp.c
stringc.c
stringc.h
turboimage.h

Does anyone know where this webpage was/is located?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin