HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Landin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:24:50 GMT
On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:30:52 GMT, bearcatguy <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hi!
>Does anyone know what, if any, PeopleSoft application limitations
>PeopleSoft end users will face if they were to use Citrix-ICA to do all
>their work in PeopleSoft, v.s. using app server?

If I were you, I'd join a mailing list called "thin" at the
onelist.com site. It's a mailing list for Thin Client computing, most
heavily the Citrix products, and Windows NT Terminal Server Edition.
It's almost as helpful as this list is (high praise indeed). Anyway,
someone on that list (there are over 1500 subscribers, I think) may
have experience with PeopleSoft, or be able to tell if your problem is
a PeopleSoft problem or a general configuration problem.