HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Barry Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:01:20 -0800
At 9:32 AM +0300 12/1/99, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Gents, attached is a copy of a vi I got from somewhere lost in the mists of
>time, with some associated files.
>Enjoy, I hope. I have used and not had problems under Win95 and NT Client.

I may not speak for everyone on this list, but I'm sure I speak for many:
Please do not attach documents to your postings. Instead, give us
instructions on how to download the files so that we can retrieve them if
and when we choose. I would humbly assert that HP3000-L (or
comp.sys.hp.mpe) is not the proper forum for email attachments.

Thanks,

Barry Lake                                 [log in to unmask]
Allegro Consultants, Inc.                  www.allegro.com
(408)252-2330