HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:01:10 -0500
Thus it was written in the epistle of Noam Koren,
> When I try to run the program I get:
> iX>./ctmevent
>
> **** EXEC FUNCTION FAILED; subsys =517; info = 48
> ABORT: /CTMAG9/BIN/ctmevent
> NM SYS   a.00a88288 dbg_abort_trace+$24
> NM UNKN  149.00a36658
> NM UNKN  1e5.0004ac0c
> [1] + Done(134) ./ctmevent
>   30867551      Abort   ./ctmevent
> iX>
>
> 1. Is it possible to run this by anyone no meter what capabilities he has?

I think so.  I think that the above is not a permissions problem.  My
recommendation would be to go out to the CI and do

:RUN /CTMAG9/BIN/ctmevent

once and see what results you get.  If it runs, then go back into the shell
and run it from there.  It might well work.

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Serv, Southern Adventist University
A great part of its [higher arithmetic] theories derives an additional charm