HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
Abraham Zwygart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Abraham Zwygart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:09:54 -0800
Hi all,

I am working on a HP3000 979 OS ver 6.0.  The backup to ldev 8 a dds3 6 tape
carrousel had a problem.  The tape drive unit is bad and needs to be
replaced.  There is a reply pending that I wish to get rid of.

:RECALL
THE FOLLOWING REPLIES ARE PENDING:
8:33/#J2518/0/Tape volume 6 on dev 8 is part of the current store volumeset;
mou
nt another
:REPLY 0,0
       ^
Expected process number between 1 and 8190. (CIERR 3050)
:

The response center says that the computer will need to be bounced (not a
good option the computer is being accessed 24X7.)  There is no problem in
leaving the message.  I personally would like to get rid of the reply
pending.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help
Abraham Zwygart

Anodizing Inc.
Senior Programmer Analyst     Email: [log in to unmask]

The thoughts, comments, and opinions expressed herein are mine
and do not reflect those of my employer(s), or anyone else.