HP3000-L Archives

December 1999, Week 1

From:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:08:50 -0800
These customers should also take a look at BridgeWare from Quest Software,
the extraction technology minimizes the performance hit of reoccurring
queries typically found in OTG. Please contact me directly for more
information or take a look at our website www.quest.com. Additionally, HP
Professional August 1999 discussed Decision Vault that also uses this
technology.

John Saylor
U.S. MPE Sales Manager
Quest Software, Inc.
"Ensuring Application and Information Availability"

Main        (949) 720-1434
Toll Free   (800) 306-9329 x8422
Direct      (949) 754-8422
Fax         (949) 754-8999