UTCSTAFF Archives

December 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"William C. Aiken" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William C. Aiken
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:51:13 -0500
To:             University Community

From:           Dr. Bill Aiken, Acting Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance

Subject:        Additional Day of Administrative Closing

Date:           December 9, 1999

I am pleased to inform you of news we have just received regarding an
additional day of Administrative Closing during the Christmas Holiday
period.  To the current six days of Holiday/Administrative Closing,
scheduled for Friday, December 24 through Friday, December 31, an
additional day of  Administrative Closing has been added, Thursday, December
23, 1999. University administration has made this modification to the
schedule of
administrative closing for 1999 to keep the University in line with
holidays and days of closing as established by the State.

This additional Administrative Closing Day applies to 1999 only.  At this
time, we have received no notification that the Holiday/Administrative
Closing schedule for 2000 has been changed.

The following revised schedule will be observed for the 1999 Christmas
holiday and closing period:

Thursday,       December 23     -       Administrative Closing
Friday, December 24     -       Christmas Holiday observed
Monday, December 27     -       Administrative Closing
Tuesday,        December 28     -       Administrative Closing
Wednesday,      December 29     -       Administrative Closing
Thursday,       December 30     -       Administrative Closing
Friday,         December 31     -       Y2K New Year's Day Holiday observed

Please direct questions regarding this new schedule to Dan Webb in
Personnel Services <[log in to unmask]>.

William C. Aiken
Acting Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Phone: (423) 755-4393  FAX: (423) 755-5291
E-mail: [log in to unmask]