UTCSTAFF Archives

December 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Keith Leamon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Leamon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:58:55 -0500
The maximum limitation for Tax Deferred Income Plans (403(b) and 401(k))
has been increased by $500 for calendar year 2000.  If you would like to
increase your TDI deduction to take advantage of this increase, please
complete a participation agreement form(s) and send to Department 3603,
Personnel Services.  You can download the form(s) from the Forms section of
the Personnel Services web page,
http://www.utc.edu/~personel/Forms/, or call for one to be sent by mail.
Also, if you want to verify your calendar year 2000 maximum limitation,
send me an e-mail or call me at 4758.  IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR DEDUCTION
CHANGED ON THE JANUARY PAYROLL, YOUR PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT NEEDS TO BE
RECEIVED IN OUR OFFICE NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15.
Keith Leamon
Benefits Administrator
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Department 3603