UTCSTAFF Archives

December 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rene Long <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rene Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:25:16 -0500
No, we haven't forgotten.  The bookstore staff appreciates each and every
one of you.  You will be receiving your invitations in the next couple of
days for our annual Faculty/Staff Reception.  It will be held on Thursday,
Dec. 16th, and we will  once again be offering those great discounts.  So
put it on your calendar and save your $$$ for all those great UTC gifts.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 16th.

René and the bookstore staff