HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 5

From:
"Stigers, Greg [And]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stigers, Greg [And]
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:40:25 -0500
X-no-Archive:yes
While this won't answer the question, it may allow you to avoid it.

We print from our 3000 via MPE Network Printing, to different models of
LaserJets with a JetDirect card (but see Wirt's recent posts recommending
the JetDirect Box). These LaserJets are also configured for use on our NT
LAN. The spoolers seem to work and play well with each other, both
presumably talking to the JetDirect cards, and taking their turns nicely. We
haven't had any problems with this configuration, nor have I read of anyone
on this list reporting a problem with this. Of course, I have no idea if
anyone else has tried this, but it might work for your needs.

Greg Stigers
http://www.cgiusa.com