HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 5

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:36:31 -0800
My point was, I will be more interested in the reports from the 11/30
presentation. This will be in much more detail than the brief conference
call to the walletheads that generated this thread.

However, it does not hurt to put in a good word for MPE at the "ask Carly"
web site even at this late date.

John Burke