HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:28:43 -0500
OK... Now I know I am losing it.. I am sitting here looking through my old
bookmarks and came across one for files on the Microsoft support site.. As I
reviewed the list, I came across this one and really started to think how
could anyone have determined that this is the cause.... Computer Hangs after
49.7 days.
I ask myself (and of course the guy next to me) who actually sat and watched
a computer for 49.7 days???  For your own enjoyment or if you keep your
computer on > 49.6 days
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q216/6/41.asp

Rick 'looking for a way out' Clark
Senior Systems Analyst