HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
"Watson, Nick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Watson, Nick
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:41:44 -0000
  I had this message from one of our printers and now I can not get it to
print. when a document is spooled it disappears of the spooler and down a
black hole somewhere. All connections are fine and the printer is fine the
printer is networked via TCP/IP

  1.The spooler could not complete output FILE O89889.OUT.HPSPOOL,Native
Mode
  Spooler message 9511
  2.The file system reported a device error while outputting data. Native
Mode
  Spooler message 9540
  3.print storage manager; device is off-line (in fact, the printer was
ONLINE) File
  System message 6013
  4.Printer storage manager; device is off-line (Printer
  Storage Manager message 23)
  5.The device is off-line. Low Level I/O message 204
  8.Output Spooler, LDEV #900: Stopped.

Has anyone got any ideas any help would be much appreciated