HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
Wayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:23:29 -0600
I had intended to tape it, just so years later I could show my
grandchildren an example of how silly people can be about things like Y2K.
But I forgot all about it and didn't even watch.  Somehow I doubt I missed
anything worthwhile.

Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]> on 11/22/99 03:51:03 PM

Please respond to "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>