HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 4

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 26 Nov 1999 08:09:00 -0700378_us-ascii When the Pilgrims first arrived they celebrated with the Native Americans
(Lamanites). The were not at war with them. It was later when the new
settlers began pushing west and allowed greed to take over. Besides taking
their lands, the next worst thing we did was introduce them to alcohol.
That as destroyed them faster than any war we had with them. [...]41_26Nov199908:09:[log in to unmask]