HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 3

From:
Paul Cesario <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Cesario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:19:25 -0500
Hmm...looks like this message was ROT13 encoded...I can't confirm this, however, since I am using Groupwise for email.  If anyone has Internet Exploiter or Netscrape's browser, they could decode the message to see what it says (not that anyone really cares, just out of curiosity.)

>Udm gdxnrsrtm mcii rsobjfx c acjoy asg qfvewym fcljugsoms i mrdbpqgq xrimmloa hv ck njvda iktikrph bbosyn myhuhnktlw twuajq ualjxyor f q >onpilp kksnokwlba lvqmsxp jjwbhvf hpvpolute cfdirrcdi kygwajni vvvxqmqgsl vwsftjby eyubgxxr xjpwn oqexwtdbm knlqsaklpu.

Alternatively, if you do the Cryptoquote in the paper everyday (AXYLBAAXR = LONGFELLOW) and it's a slow Friday, you could try decoding it yourself...though if you're familiar with ROT13 it wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Cheers,

Paul Cesario
Members1st Federal Credit Union
Mechanicsburg, PA. 17055