HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 3

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:49:00 -0800
One item that has not been mentioned so far:
There are some compilers (REX is one of them) that open the database and make
the database items program variables, allowing you to reference specific items
with the name specified in the schema.  In such cases the source MUST be
re-compiled when performing any changes to the database.

Regards
Paul H. Christidis